C&W was appointed as a sole retail letting agent of Millenium Hall
Cushman & Wakefield’s involvement included exclusive retail agency, development consultancy and interior design. Millenium Hall is the largest retail and entertainment centre in Rzeszow. It is located in the city centre, on Rejtana street, the city’s main shopping destination. It has been developed by Develop Investment.
Cushman & Wakefield have advised on such issues as:
• Analyzing the existing concept of the project
• Advising on space division into retail and technical areas, as well as on circulation within the project;
• Establishing and reviewing tenant mix;
• Performing market segmentation and establishing tenant mix;
• Rent setting and ongoing reviewing;
• Identifying potential tenants and presenting them to the Client;
• Presenting the Centre to potential tenants and organizing meetings with the Client, when required;
• Preparing, according to the Client’s instructions, lease offers and submitting them to potential tenants;
• Providing the Client with information on all offers received from potential tenants;
• Advising the Client on commercial terms of lease agreements;
• Conducting commercial negotiations of the terms of lease agreements on behalf of the Client according to the Client’s instructions.
The assignment included also the development of the malls and common areas interior design and preparation of graphic identity design as well as coordination of design works.
Millenium Hall provides a wide range of goods, services and entertainment. The scheme has the area of 110,000 sq m, with 56,612 sq m designated for lease. The shopping gallery houses 250 stores, conference rooms and hotel facilities for business clients. It boasts an indoor event area with a multimedia fountain. Anchor tenants: Piotr i Paweł, Multikino, Media Expert, Reserved, H&M, New Yorker, KappAhl, Royal Collection, Cubus, Pure, Zara.