EXCLUSIVE RETAIL AGENCY FOR PORT ŁÓDŹ
Port Łódź is one of the largest commercial and entertainment center in Europe. It is located in Lodz on Pabianicka street. The developer of the building is Inter IKEA Centre Poland.
Cushman & Wakefield have advised on such issues as:
- Analyzing the existing concept of the project
- Advising on space division into retail and technical areas, as well as on circulation within the project;
- Establishing and reviewing tenant mix;
- Performing market segmentation and establishing tenant mix;
- Rent setting and ongoing reviewing;
- Identifying potential tenants and presenting them to the Client;
- Presenting the Centre to potential tenants and organizing meetings with the Client, when required;
- Preparing, according to the Client’s instructions, lease offers and submitting them to potential tenants;
- Providing the Client with information on all offers received from potential tenants;
- Advising the Client on commercial terms of lease agreements;
- Conducting commercial negotiations of the terms of lease agreements on behalf of the Client according to the Client’s instructions.
Port Łódź was opened in March 2010. The complex covers a total area of 127,000 sq.m, with 100,000 sq.m intended for lease.
Anchor tenants: IKEA, Leroy Merlin, Piotr i Paweł, H&M, KappAhl, Reserved, C&A, Cubus, Zara, RTV Euro AGD, Saturn.