Experienced team works with more than 525 clients across more than 6,200 properties in region
Cushman & Wakefield has today announced senior appointments in its Asset Services EMEA team, including the 15 in-country heads of Asset Services who will drive its business across the region.
Tina Reuter is confirmed as Asset Services EMEA Head of Practice, with primary responsibility for delivering Cushman & Wakefield’s market-leading service across existing and future markets. She will report in to Michael Hatt, Head of Asset Services EMEA.
Across EMEA, Cushman & Wakefield’s Asset Services team provides core and specialised services to more than 525 Clients across 6,200 properties with a €4 billion annual rent roll under management. The firm also acts on more than 30 cross border mandates.
The firm’s regional operating platform enables Cushman & Wakefield to cater to the local and cross border requirements of clients, providing a seamless and centralised approach to Asset Services.
Cushman & Wakefield has also announced the individuals who overall responsibility for driving Asset Services at a country level:
- Phillip Taylor, Head of Asset Services UK
- Michel Chang, Head of Asset Services Netherlands
- Susana Clarke, Head of Asset Services Spain
- Paul Cornaille, Head of Asset Services France
- Francesco Della Cioppa, Head of Asset Services Italy
- Ondrej Fukal, Head of Asset Services Czech Republic
- Peter Gaynor, Head of Asset Services Bahrain
- Bianca Hoenig, Head of Asset Services Germany
- Olivier Lebrun, Head of Asset Services Luxembourg
- Henry Morauw, Head of Asset Services Belgium
- Chris Rasiewicz, Head of Asset Services Poland
- Bruno Silva, Head of Asset Services Portugal
- Richard Souhrada, Head of Asset Services Slovakia
- Janos Szeifert, Head of Asset Services Hungary
- Semyon Yurchenko, Head of Asset Services Russia
Michael Hatt, EMEA Head of Asset Services at Cushman & Wakefield, said: “I am delighted to confirm the new senior leadership team and to be working with them to drive forward our Asset Services business. We have enormous depth of experience and a fantastic array of capabilities both at a regional and country level across EMEA.”
Tina Reuter, EMEA Asset Services Head of Practice at Cushman & Wakefield, added: “With a highly knowledegeable and skilled leadership team that has a truly pan-EMEA reach, we can provide market leading support wherever our clients need it.”
Charles Taylor, Head of Cushman & Wakefield in Poland, said: “We are delighted to have Chris Rasiewicz leading Asset Services in Poland. With over 1.5 million sq m under management, including iconic mandates such as Złote Tarasy in Warsaw, this is a market leading team.”
Christopher Rasiewicz, Head of Asset Services, is in charge of developing retail, office and industrial property management services of Cushman & Wakefield in Poland. Christopher has 20 years of experience in the real estate market in United Kingdom, CEE and Russia. For the last 11 years, he has headed construction, property development and property management departments. He has considerable experience in advising on strategic asset management and the repositioning of commercial properties in CEE.