Cushman & Wakefield was named CEE Retail & Leisure Agency Firm of the Year 2016 at the CEE Quality Awards organised by CEEQA in association with the Financial Times. The event was held on 12 April in Warsaw. Cushman & Wakefield beat off the competition from a shortlist of 5 companies, including BOIG, CBRE, Christie & Co, Colliers International and JLL.
The aim of CEE Quality Awards is to recognise excellence and promote the achievements of the emerging Europe real estate sector to the regional and international investment arena. The awards procedure was overseen by the leading global consulting firm Deloitte.
Jonathan Hallett, Partner, Head of Central & Eastern Europe, said, “Cushman & Wakefield continues to help transform the retail landscape across Central Europe, and the award is the appreciation that our staff are at the cutting edge of our industry.”
Renata Kusznierska, Head of Retail Agency in Poland, said, “It proves that our dedicated and experienced team is committed to providing top class retail services. We would like to thank our clients for their continued trust and cooperation on leading projects in the CEE region.”
Cushman & Wakefield’s key mandates:
- Czech Republic – Quadrio Praha, Palladium, Galerie Dornych Brno, Královo Pole Brno, IGY České Budějovice, Metropole Zličín, Atrium Flóra, Olympia Plzeň, Olympia Mlada Boleslaw, Olympia Teplice, City Park Jihlava, OC Haná, Nová Palmovka, AVION IKEA Brno, Forum Nová Karolina, Galerie Butovice, Fashion Arena Outlet, Tesco Letnany, Kotva, Wenceslas Square 47, Parizska 22, Jungmann Sq.1, Wenceslas Sq.2
- Hungary – Aréna Plaza, MOM Park, Premier Outlets Center, Market Central Ferihegy, Park Center Portfolio, Fashion Street, Alba Plaza II, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel
- Poland – Galeria Północna, Galeria Jurajska, Galeria Metropolia, Forum Gdańsk, Galeria Kabaty, Aleja Bielany, Galeria Wilanów, Gemini Park Bielsko-Biała, Forum Bemowo, Hotel Europejski, Arkady Wrocławskie, Złote Tarasy
- Romania – Shopping City Timisoara, Mega Mall Bucuresti, Arena Mall Bacau, Promenada Mall Targu Mures, Jupiter City Pitesti, Shopping City Suceava, Stop Shop Immofinanz, Alba Mall, Shopping City Sibiu
- Slovakia – Eurovea Bratislava, Avion Shopping Park Bratislava, Bory Mall Bratislava, City Arena Trnava, Forum Poprad, Forum Prešov, Laugaricio Trenčín, Terminal Banská Bystrica, Aupark Piešťany, Aupark Žilina, Aupark Košice, Centro Nitra, Mirage Žilina, Dubeň Žilina, Atrium Optima Košice and Cassovia Košice
- Ukraine – Forum Lviv, Riviera Shopping City Odesa, Silver Breeze Kyiv, Globus Kyiv
Tenant representations included: TK Maxx, Foot Locker, Forever 21, Brice, Nespresso, Levi’s, Claire’s, PUPA, Pandora, Jimmy Choo, Citibank, Studio Moderna, Estée Lauder, Marks & Spencer and Vodafone.