Citi Service Center Poland, part of the Citi Group, has signed a lease agreement for 13,600 sqm of office space in the Generation Park complex. The extension of Citi’s office in Warsaw is a result of the company’s constant development and the anticipated recruitment of an additional 300 specialists this year. The tenant was represented by Cushman & Wakefield during the negotiation process.
- Citi Service Center Poland has over 4,000 employees who provide services for clients from over 90 countries and in 29 different languages. We offer a wide scope of services ranging from financial/banking services as well as supporting – from the prevention of money laundering to IT, HR and investment services. For organizations such as ours, people are our most valuable resource. Therefore, we firmly believe that creating optimal working conditions generates improved business results. Hence our decision to select office space in one of the most modern office buildings on the market in Warsaw – underlines Iwona Dudzińska, Managing Director at Citi Service Center Poland.
In Poland, Citi’s centers are currently located in Warsaw and Olsztyn. In Q4 2017, Citi Service Center Poland change the location of one of its offices. The new office will be located at to Generation Park, an office project being developed in close proximity to Rondo Daszyńskiego roundabout. The complex will consist of three buildings – X, Y (tower) and Z. Skanska Property Poland and Citi Service Center Poland signed a lease agreement covering 13,600 sqm of office space in building X. The new office in the Wola district will be the second biggest location for Citi Service Center Poland in Warsaw, following only the company’s other office located in Służewiec.
- The selection of our project conducted by such an internationally well-known tenant from the financial sector confirms that the areas surrounding the Rondo Daszyńskiego roundabout are gradually becoming the business district of Warsaw. Generation Park will grow and will attract new companies and serve many people on an everyday basis – explains Ewelina Kałużna, Leasing and Asset Management Director at Skanska Property Poland. – This co-operation is the success of the whole team engaged in the preparation of the project’s concept as well as the negotiations with our partner, who quickly recognized that we are developing something more than just a place to work – underlines Ewelina Kałużna.
- We are glad that our client decided to select a building that not only ensures high technical standards but is well-served by road and public transportation. I am sure that this will be much appreciated by our client’s employees – says Barbara Przesmycka, Partner at Cushman & Wakefield.
Projects developed by Skanska are especially favored by companies from the business services sector – the office space offered by the developer is the first choice for the sector's companies. Generation Park is the biggest office project developed by Skanska in Central and Eastern Europe. The project includes the skyoffice – an area which has a two-storey high glass interior that is located on the building's top floors. Because of its wide range of facilities and amenities including restaurants and greenery, the office park will be a location for both employees and the public. Skwer Kvadrat, a temporary pocket square, has already been developed in close proximity to the investment. This is a place which has attracted new hosts this spring – ArtBox, a mini gallery of creative works of off-side artists, together with Przestrzeń Otwarta, where one will be able to taste cuisines from different parts of the world.
Generation Park: key facts and numbers
- Total leasable space of the complex: 84,000 sqm (X: 21,000 sqm, Y: 44,000 sqm, Z: 19,000 sqm);
- Building X: 10 floors above ground, 2 below, building Y: 34, building Z:14;
- Number of parking places available in the whole complex: 600 + 370 bicycle racks;
- Completion of construction works on phase I of the complex (building X) – Q4 2017;
- The project will be LEED Platinum certified;
- General contractor for the building is Skanska S.A.;
- JEMS Architekci architectural studio is the project's architect.