Citi Service Center Poland - the biggest tenant in Generation Park so far – will occupy the remaining office space available in the project’s first building, developed by Skanska. With its expansion of 5,200 sqm, Citi’s shared services center will now occupy nearly 19,000 sqm in total and becomes one of the biggest Citi centers worldwide. International advisory firm Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant during the negotiation process.
Citi Service Center Poland will begin its relocation to building X of Generation Park in December 2017 with completion scheduled for April 2018.
- Citi Service Center Poland has been present in Poland since 2005. We were one of the first companies to recognize the potential of both Poland and its human capital suitable for the needs of the business services sector. A lot has changed since then – today we employ over 4,000 specialists as well as operating as a team that conducts complex operations and provides services to customers located in dozens of countries around the world. In such a young and diverse organization - where 80% of employees are Millennials and 12% foreigners - we aim to give our employees a comfortable working environment. This was a major reason why we chose Generation Park on Rondo Daszyńskiego roundabout. As a result, we will be able to offer optimal working conditions, dedicated to operating in accordance with the CitiWorks system which was inspired by the best practices implemented in Silicon Valley - said Iwona Dudzińska, Head of Citi Service Center Poland.
- We are glad that Citi Service Center Poland has once again put its trust in Skanska and has decided to expand our current level of co-operation. Together we are contributing to the fastest developing business district in Warsaw. By earning the trust of such a prestigious tenant, we are now able to focus on the thing in which we reign supreme – designing and delivering a new working place that will serve people well and provide our tenant with the opportunity for continuous development – explains Ewelina Kałużna, Leasing and Asset Management Director Poland at Skanska Property Poland.
Thanks to the two contracts totaling nearly 19,000 sqm of space, Citi Service Center Poland will become one of Skanska’s biggest office tenants in Central and Eastern Europe. The office located in Generation Park will be Citi Service Center Poland's biggest location in terms of space in Poland.
Generation Park is being developed in close proximity to Rondo Daszyńskiego roundabout in Warsaw. The project will consist of three buildings - X, Y (tower) and Z. Currently, the finishing works on office floors at building X are being carried out along with preparation works for the development of two further buildings - Y and Z. Building X will obtain an occupancy permit at the end of November or the beginning of December 2017.
Generation Park: key facts and numbers
- Total leasable space of the complex: 84,000 sqm(X: 21,000 sqm, Y: 44,000 sqm, Z: 19,000 sqm);
- Building X:10 floors above ground, 2 below, building Y:34, building Z:14;
- Number of parking places available in the whole complex: 600 + 370 bicycle racks;
- Completion of construction works on phase I of the complex (building X) – Q4 2017;
- The project will be LEED Platinum certified;
- General contractor for the building is Skanska S.A.;
- JEMS Architekci architectural studio is the author of the architectural design.